14) examined the discoloration phenomenon in irradiated LiF single crystals at elevated temperatures, but they did not analyze the transmittance data at the short annealing period.
What does T stand for?
T stands for Transmittance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T
- Tracer element (US military ammunition)
- Traded (baseball card set designation)
- Trainer (US military aircraft designation; as in T-1 Seastar)
- Transformation (mathematics)
- Transition Metal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CM-3600A Spectrophotometer is a versatile instrument that can handle a wide variety of applications for measuring reflectance and transmittance of solids.
Spectral transmittance T ([lambda]) is defined as T ([lambda]) = [E.
They are transparent coatings that improve the light transmittance through the glass that covers photovoltaic, or PV, panels, thus increasing the PV module efficiency and power output.
The light transmittance and surface conductivity of the ITO-deposited nanofibers were also investigated.
The transmittance of these combined layers is typically measured by the Integrating Sphere UV-Visible Spectrophotometer.