The AB350HD[TM] supports manual configuration of all system parameters, such as RF output power, encoding rate, transmit frequency, and others over a simple-to-use touch screen.
What does XFREQ stand for?
XFREQ stands for Transmit Frequency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) for Overlapping Structures
- 10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable Module
- Weymont, Quebec, Canada - Weymont / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Extended Frequency Range (central processing units)
- Transfer Case (drafting and design)
- Xclusive Freestyle Riderz (motorbikes)
- XML Formatting Rules
- Xtreme Fully Rugged (Dell)
- Xstrata Frieda River Limited (Australia)
- Extensible Financial Reporting Mark-Up Language (now Extensible Business Reporting Language, XBRL)
- Transformer (also seen as XFMR)
- Alexandria, Ontario, Canada - Alexandria / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Extended File System
- Extensions for Financial Services (software interface specification)
- X Font Server (Sun)
- X-Fleet Sentinels (gaming clan)
- Xiao-Feng-San (Chinese herbal product)
- XMethods Filesystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proprietary SureTune(TM) technology automatically selects the optimal FM transmit frequency, while the programmable high output power allows stable operation even when using integrated antennas with poor efficiency.