11n access point to combine dynamic polarisation diversity with adaptive antenna arrays and transmit beamforming technologies to give customers up to a 4x improvement in Wi-Fi performance, signal gain and reception.
What does T-BF stand for?
T-BF stands for Transmit Beamforming
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 107 other meanings of T-BF in our Acronym Attic
- Teamed Architecture Signal Processor
- Aviation Logistics Support Ship - MSC Manned
- Toxic Best Available Control Technology
- Task-Based Exposure Assessment Model (NIOSH)
- The Business Enhancement Business (UK)
- Truncated Binary Exponential Back-Off
- T-1 Bit Error Rate Detector
- Time Bearing Elevation Range Doppler
- Threshold-Bit Error Rate - High (Telabs)
- Threshold-Bit Error Rate - Low (Telabs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
264 video compression with transmit beamforming Wi-Fi technology that provides whole-home wireless coverage for full-HD video, regardless of signal interference or dead zones.
lt;p>Today, according to Cisco, 11n clients and 11n access points use a technique called explicit transmit beamforming to optimize the signal between them: The signal sent from each antenna is coordinated with the others, to improve the signal at the receiving end.