035" percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) balloon catheter designed for a wide range of peripheral angioplasty procedures.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for Transluminal Angioplasty (navigating transluminally through blood vessels to perform angioplasty.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Top-Level Aggregation
- Total Laboratory Automation
- Total Living Allowance
- Toulouse Lalande-Aucamville (French rugby club)
- Tournament Life Announcement (chess)
- Toyo Logistics America (Torrance, CA)
- Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Training Level Assignment
- Trans-India Law Associates (New Delhi, India)
- Transformative Language Arts (Goddard College)
- Transmit Level Adjustment
- Transmitter Launch Amplitude
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Travel & Living Allowance
- Trial Lawyers Association
- Triathlon du Lac d'Aiguebelette (French triathlon)
- Trinidad Lake Asphalt
- Triple Letter Acronym (less common than Three Letter Acronym)
- True Life Anatomy Pty Ltd (software)
- True Love Always
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 102 patients (63% men, age range 63-73 years) in the control group were hospitalized for peripheral artery disease and were scheduled to undergo percutaneous transluminal angioplasty.
Comparison of quality of life before and after coronary artery bypass surgery and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty.
The SUPERA stent is currently indicated in the United States for the palliative treatment of biliary strictures produced by malignant neoplasms and in Europe, Canada and Australia for the treatment of biliary strictures produced by malignant neoplasms and for peripheral vascular use following failed percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA).