Dr Ghani, a renowned economist who served as Finance Minister in the Transitional Islamic State of Afghanistan until December 2004, had comprehensive talks with Foreign Ministry officials on Thursday and Friday, The Express Tribune quoted the source, as saying.
What does TISA stand for?
TISA stands for Transitional Islamic State of Afghanistan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TISA
We have 35 other meanings of TISA in our Acronym Attic
- Tax Incentivised Savings Association (UK)
- Technique for Interactive Systems Analysis
- Telecom Industries Service Association (India)
- Temporal Interpolation and Spatial Averaging
- The Institute for Social Accountability (Kenya)
- Time Interpolation and Spatial Averaging
- Top Image Systems, Ltd. (stock symbol; formerly TPM)
- Total Interior Systems of America
- Tottenham Independent Supporters' Association (UK)
- Trade in Services Act
- Traveller Information Services Association
- Trent International Student Association
- Troop Issue Subsistence Activity
- Truth in Savings Act of 1991
- Total Ionic Strength Adjustment Buffer
- Triangle Independent School Athletic Conference (high school athletics; North Carolina)
- Treasury Information System Architecture Framework
- Tactical Instrument Steep Approach and Landing
- Take It Seriously: Abstinence & Media (Washington Department of Health education project)
- Troop Issue Support Agency Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This authority renamed the government as Transitional Islamic State of Afghanistan and drafted a constitution that was ratified by a Constitutional Loya Jirga in January 2004.