In 1993, the Transitional Executive Council of the South African government, which included the ANC and the National Party, borrowed $850 million from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), ostensibly for relief from a drought that had ended 18 months earlier.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Transitional Executive Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Training and Education Center (various organizations)
- Training and Enterprise Council
- Training Equipment Center
- Training Exercise Coordinator
- Training Extension Course
- TransAlta Energy Corporation (Canada)
- Transatlantic Economic Council (Transatlantic Business Dialogue)
- Transcription Elongation Complex
- Transearth Coast
- Transient Erythroblastopenia of Childhood
- Transluminal Extraction Catheter
- Transmit Error Counter (computer networking)
- Transport and Environment Committee (UK)
- Transport En Commun (French: Public Transport; Belgium)
- Transportation Engineering Council (North Carolina)
- Transportation Equipment Cleaning (regulations; US EPA)
- Travel Expense Claim
- Treaty of the European Community
- Tri-County Electric Cooperative (Minnesota)
- TRICARE Executive Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
These intentions were taken a step further by the Transitional Executive Council Act, 1993 (Act No.
Transitional Executive Council will cost taxpayers R18.