As per the deal, DSIC will be responsible to support government testing of MMPDS aimed at evaluating the system's effectiveness and readiness for transition to production.
What does T2P stand for?
T2P stands for Transition to Production (computer systems development)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T2P
We have 1 other meaning of T2P in our Acronym Attic
- Talk to Me
- Technology to Market (Utah)
- Temperature at 2 Meters
- Teaching to the Objective
- Tritium Oxide (super-heavy, radioactive water)
- Type 2 Overkill (band)
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) to PDF (Portable Document Format)
- Time to Play (gaming)
- Time to Pound (currency)
- Toryumon 2000 Project (professional wrestling)
- Type-Two Phaser (Star Trek)
- Theater Telemedicine Prototype Project
- Transients, Transfers, Prisoners, and Patients (USMC manpower category)
- T2 Weighted Reversed (neurosurgery)
- Time 2 Reveal
- Trouble to Resolve
- Trusted Transaction Roaming Platform
- Two Transmit Antennas, One Receive Antenna
- Type 2 Respiratory Failure
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the rapid transition to production, we allocated neither the time nor funding to plan for efficient production.