In July 2011, 1 deployed to Kandahar, Afghanistan, as a member of the Mission Transition Task Force.
What does TTF stand for?
TTF stands for Transition Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TTF
We have 100 other meanings of TTF in our Acronym Attic
- Time to Forget
- Time-to-Treatment Failure (endpoint in clincial trials)
- Tiny Triplet Finder
- Title Transfer Facility (Dutch gas trading hub)
- Tourism & Transport Forum (Australia)
- Towards the Future (gaming)
- Trade & Transport Facilitation
- Trainng Task Force (various locations)
- Transient Time Flowmeter
- Transit Time Function
- Transportation Trust Fund
- Trend-Type Forecast
- Trident Training Facility
- TrueType Font (file extension; Windows)
- TT Fijnmechanica (Japanese company)
- Tuna Tracking Form (US Dept of Commerce)
- Turbine Test Facility
- Turkiye Tenis Federasyonu (Turkish Tennis Federation)
- Technology Transfer, Fabrication & Test
- Thyroid Transcription Factor 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taypotat is one of approximately 900 soldiers, who makes up the mission transition task force assisting with the Canadian Forces' withdrawal from Afghanistan.
To ensure the continuity of medical care and access to all other Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) benefits, such as vocational rehabilitation, VA formed its Seamless Transition Task Force.
Bush nicknamed Harless "Big Buck" and invited him to join the administration's transition task force on energy.
The team also worked with equipment and furniture contractors, USPACOM security and the Transition Task Force.
The TIM Task Force is working in conjunction with Region Transition Task Forces to ensure a successful October IMA activation.