Flanked by 17 members of his transition economic advisory board, Mr Obama said the US lost 1.
What does TEAB stand for?
TEAB stands for Transition Economic Advisory Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEAB
We have 1 other meaning of TEAB in our Acronym Attic
- The Extraction Action Alliance (various locations)
- Total Essential Amino Acid
- Transfer Educational Achievement Award (Florida Atlantic University)
- Trends in Enterprise Applications
- Triangle Electric Auto Association (Research Triangle Park, NC)
- Teacher Education Articulation Advisory Committee (Missouri)
- Totally Enclosed Air-To-Air-Cooled (industrial electric motor)
- Together Enhancing Autism Awareness in Mississippi (Mize, MS)
- Tegen Elk Aannemelijk Bod (Dutch: For Any Reasonable Price; advertisements)
- The Experimental Analysis of Behavior (psychology)
- triethylammonium bicarbonate
- Top End Aboriginal Bush Broadcasting Association (Australia)
- Technical Education Advisory Committee
- Technology Education Association of California
- Tennessee Energy Acquisition Corp.
- Tetraethylammonium Chloride
- Theological Education for the Anglican Communion
- Timber Export Advisory Committee
- Tokyo Electro-Acoustic Corporation
- Training & Education Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Economic concerns Your Views Obama and the vice-president elect, Joe Biden, held talks with 17 members of their transition economic advisory board - including former White House officials and high-ranking executives from companies such as Time Warner, Google and the Hyatt hotel company.