At week 12, 60% of indacaterol-treated patients had achieved a clinically meaningful reduction in dyspnea as defined by at least a 1-point improvement in Transition Dyspnea Index total score, as did 51% of the salmeterol group and 40% on placebo.
What does TDI stand for?
TDI stands for Transition Dyspnea Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDI
We have 188 other meanings of TDI in our Acronym Attic
- Tivoli Directory Integrator
- Tolerable Daily Intake (contaminant intake limit)
- Toluenediisocyanate (component of many polyurethanes)
- Top Down Indicator
- Total Degree of Influence (computer science)
- Total Drama Island (animated reality TV show)
- Tourism Development International (various locations)
- Toyota Direct Ignition
- Training Development Institute
- Transit Delay Indication
- Transmitted Data In
- Transport Data Interface
- Transport Driver Interface
- Transportation Displays, Inc. (est. 1993; New York)
- Treatment Demand Indicator (drug addiction: various locations)
- Triangle Digital INX (ink manufacturer; Schaumburg, IL)
- Tropical Disease Initiative
- Truck Driver Institute (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Trusted Database Interpretation
- Turbo Diesel Injection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Advair patients scored higher on the Transition Dyspnea Index, a tool used to measure changes in dyspnea (2.
To back the dyspnea claim, which would be unique for a COPD drug, the company presented data from two 6-month trials that used the transition dyspnea index (TDI), a tool used to measure changes in dyspnea based on answers to open-ended questions posed by an interviewer.