Incorporating that material boosts transistor speeds above what's possible with ordinary semiconductors such as silicon.
What does XISTER stand for?
XISTER stands for Transistor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- XML Integration Services
- Xploring Inner Space
- Xtranet Internet Services (South Africa)
- Xtreme Internet Solutions
- Crisis Management (computer science)
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- Xerox Industry Solutions & Services
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Interactive Slide Show
- Candidate Gene for X-Inactivation Center
- X Inactive-Specific Transcript (genetics)
- Xi'an International Studies University (China)
- Xavier Institute for Tribal Education (Gamharia, India)
- Xiamen International Trade and Industrial Company, Ltd. (Xiamen, China)
- Extensible Information Views
- Externally Induced Voltage Alteration
- Xtreme Italian Wrestling
- Cross Industry Working Team
- Cross-Industry Working Team
- Xi An, China - Xianyang (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This multi-gate transistor implementation is highly compatible with current manufacturing techniques, which improves our ability to put this technology into high-volume production.
That bests a Japanese team's 562 GHz transistor that had been in the top slot.
The team used these nanotube transistors to make the circuit revealed today.
IBM expects the new transistor will drive communications chips to speeds of 100GHz within two years -- five times faster and four years sooner than recently-announced competitive approaches.