The impedance multiplication concept with a positive feedback buffer amplifier was analyzed and utilized in a bootstrap PV transimpedance amplifier to measure photocurrent of a 200 [omega] shunt resistance photodiode with a maximum signal gain of [10.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Transimpedance Amplifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 278 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- Total Information Awareness (US DARPA program; now Terrorism Information Awareness)
- Totally Integrated Automation (Siemens AG)
- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand (also seen as TIANZ)
- Tournament Indoor Association (color guard group)
- Toy Industry Association, Inc.
- Tradition in Action (relgious group)
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Traffic Improvement Association
- Training Impact Analysis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Transparency In Armaments agreement
- Transparency International Australia
- Transport Impact Assessment (various locations)
- Transport Infrastructure Act (Australia)
- Travel Industry Association of America
- Tribhuvan International Airport (Nepal)
- Trotsky Internet Archive
- Trust Indenture Act of 1939
- Truth In Advertising
- Tucson International Airport