What does TA-GvHD stand for?
TA-GvHD stands for Transfusion-associated graft versus host disease (blood transfusions)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Technology Appraisal and Innovation
- Agriculture and Mechanical College of Texas (now Texas A&M University)
- Texas A&M University (formerly Agriculture and Mechanical College of Texas)
- Theater Assessments And Planning
- Technical Assessment and Research
- Technology Assessment and Transfer Inc.
- Table of Allowances 50 (Army-issued individual equipment)
- Time-Averaged Conjugate Correlation Matrix
- Temporary Assistance for Domestic Violence Survivor Program (Oregon)
- Training Authority-Initial Training, Leadership and Management (Australian Defence Force)
- Technical Arrangement - Maintenance (Canada)
- Time Averaged Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Tannic Acid Uranyl Acetate
- TRADOC Airborne/Airlift Committee
- Technical Analysis/Cost Estimate
- Technology Assessment/Control Plan
- Task Analysis/Operational Sequence Diagram
- Technical Availability/Restricted Availability
- Test Assembly/Shipping Strongback