Hepatitis B virus antibody in blood donors and the occurence of non-A, non-B hepatitis in transfusion recipients: An analysis of the transfusion-transmitted viruses study.
What does TTVS stand for?
TTVS stands for Transfusion-Transmitted Viruses Study
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTVS
We have 3 other meanings of TTVS in our Acronym Attic
- Time-Traveling Virtual Machine (computing)
- To the Very Max
- Taiwan Transportation Vehicle Manufacturer's Association
- Trans Texas Video Network (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Trans-Texas Videoconferencing Network
- Tuna Tracking and Verification Program (dolphins; US NOAA)
- Tactical Terrain Visualization System
- Tanzsport-Trainer-Vereinigung Schweiz
- Text-to-Visual Speech (human-computer interface)
- Trans Tasman Vehicle Standard (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of the multicenter prospective Transfusion-Transmitted Viruses Study were published in 1981 .