The main sections of the high-voltage power source are the module inverter and the transformer-rectifier module (TRM).
What does T-R stand for?
T-R stands for Transformer-Rectifier (also seen as TR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 49 other meanings of T-R in our Acronym Attic
- Teacher-Parent Authorization Security System (iris recognition security system)
- Transmitting Portable Electronic Device
- Transforaminal Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Timing Porpoise Detector
- TOGA Program On Prediction
- Transition Probability Geostatistical Software (groundwater modeling systems)
- tissue concentration of prostate specific antigen
- Tilted Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Quasi-Cyclic Abelian with Shift of T Positions (code)
- Thai Modified Quality of Life Index (lung cancer data)
- All-Trans-Retinoic Acid
- Tile Repair Ablator Dispenser (NASA)
- TRADOC Remedial Action Program
- Thermostabilized Rations
- Terrain-Induced Rotor Experiment
- Transportation Expansion Project (metro Denver highway project)
- Terminator - Resistance Infiltration Prototype (Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles; TV series)
- Triplet-Minus-Singlet (biomedical sciences)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the deal, Areva will design, manufacture and commission 10 transformer-rectifier groups each of 37 kA 1200 V for Alba, said a company statement.
In the Prowler, if the RAT does restore AC-essential power, then DC-essential power gets switched to the emergency transformer-rectifier, which receives its power from the RAT.