Meanwhile, in response to Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld's desire for a lighter, faster, more deployable force, the Army Transformation Campaign Plan has as its goal by 2005 the deployment of a combat-capable brigade anywhere in the world in 96 hours.
What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for Transformation Campaign Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCP
We have 484 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Control Point/Post
- Trainer Change Proposal
- Training Certification Plan
- Training Concept Plan
- Training Control Program
- Trajectory Change Point (air traffic management)
- Trans-Caspian Pipeline (submarine pipeline between Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan)
- Transactional Content Processing (software)
- Transcutaneous Pacing
- TRANSEC Control Processor
- Transformer Coupled Plasma
- Transmission by Carrier Pigeon
- Transmission Control Protocol (with Internet Protocol [IP], the main protocol of the Internet)
- Transport Control Protocol
- Transportation Charter Permit
- Transportation Control Plan
- Tratado de Comercio de los Pueblos (Spanish)
- Treaty Commission Process (Canada)
- Tri-Cities Paranormal (Kingsport, TN)
- Trial Color Proof (philatelic color test stamp)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some may argue that the DOD and service transformation campaign plans or roadmaps and the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System eventually will become the formal mechanisms for change.
The Army Chief of Staff's vision for the Transformation Campaign Plan (TCP) states, "In terms of sustainability, the logistics footprint will be reduced.
It is fair to say that the current development of the Army Intelligence Transformation Campaign Plan was to illustrate how Army Intelligence would support the U.
Army-specific information contained in the FPIC repository directly supports operations and technology goals outlined in the Army Transformation Campaign Plan Line of Operation 9, "Deploying and Sustaining the Force.