The proposal comes after a meeting of Church of England earlier this month failed to reach a sufficient consensus in favour of Transferred Episcopal Arrangements.
What does TEA stand for?
TEA stands for Transferred Episcopal Arrangements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEA
We have 236 other meanings of TEA in our Acronym Attic
- Tokyo Electron America, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Tomen Electronics America (California)
- Toronto Entomologists' Association
- Toronto Environmental Alliance
- Torque Equilibrium Attitude
- Total Entrepreneurial Activity (index)
- Trace Element Analysis
- Trade Expansion Act
- Training Effectiveness Analysis
- Training Employment Advice Shop
- Transient Effect Area
- Transitional Employment Assistance (State of Arkansas)
- Transportability Engineering Analysis
- Transportation Engineering Agency
- Transportation Engineering Agreement
- Transportation Enhancement Activities (Canada)
- Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century
- Transversely Excited Atmosphere
- Travel Expenses Accounting
- Treasury Enforcement Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
The document suggests a scheme entitled Transferred Episcopal Arrangements (TEA), which would allow for new provincial regional bishops, who would care for parishes which rejected women bishops.