In compiling what modern scholasticism tells us about the transfer of knowledge among terrorists groups of various faiths and political leanings, Teaching Terror offers a vital resource of information for strategizing new ways to combat terror and protect society.
What does TOK stand for?
TOK stands for Transfer of Knowledge (intellectual property)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOK
We have 2 other meanings of TOK in our Acronym Attic
- Thompson Okanagan Junior Lacrosse League (British Columbia)
- Tales of the Jedi Redemption (Star Wars movie)
- Tears of Joy Theatre (Vancouver, WA)
- Transfield Obayashi Joint Venture
- Technisch Ontwikkelings Krediet (Dutch: Technical Development Credit)
- Tested Ok
- The Origami King (gaming)
- Theory Of Knowledge
- Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Touch of Klass (band)
- Türk Otomatik Kontrol (Turkish: Turkish National Committee of Automatic Control)
- Toroidalnaya Kamera Magnitnaya (Russian: toroidal chamber-magnetic; a toroidal plasma confinement device)
- time constant of optokinetic after nystagmus
- Tim Olimpiade Komputer Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Computing Olympiad Team)
- Toplu Konut Idaresi (Turkish: Housing Development Administration of Turkey)
- Traditional Okinawan Karate Institute (various locations)
- Total Organ Kinetic Imaging Monitor
- TOKen-Ring Extended User Interface
- Transfer of Knowledge Through Expatriate National
- The Order of Kaos Under Satan (Satanism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The transfer of matter and energy parallels the transfer of knowledge, the moment of enlightenment sparked by this constellation of the traces of a performative act.
Ez is an unparalleled source of theoretical and practical metalcasting knowledge," said Lyle Jenkins, former Ductile Iron Society technical director who worked with Kotzin for more than 25 years on AFS committees; "He has been at the forefront of promoting the transfer of knowledge to industry.