Thus, because the FRA only permits the Board to demand consideration in the form of interest rates, the Board did not have implied authority to demand the transfer of equity as consideration for the loan to AIG," he said.
What does TOE stand for?
TOE stands for Transfer of Equity (finance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOE
We have 71 other meanings of TOE in our Acronym Attic
- Through Other Eyes (UK)
- Time of Event
- Time Operating Efficiency
- Timeout Entry
- Timing-Offset Estimation
- Tonne of Oil Equivalent
- Total Operating Expense(s)
- Total Ownership Experience
- Training on Errors (machine learning)
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Tri Ocean Engineering
- Trial of Entrance (gaming clan recruitment)
- Troops, Organization & Equipment
- Testing of English As a Foreign Language
- Teachers of Old English in Britain and Ireland (UK)
- Taconic Outdoor Education Center (Cold Spring, NY)
- Third-Order Elastic Constant (physics)
- Table of Organization and Equipment Change Request
- Technical Officials Education and Certification System (International Association of Athletics Federations training program; Monaco)
- Temple of Elemental Evil (Dungeons and Dragons game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is called a transfer of equity from the joint names of you and your father to the joint names of you and your partner.
It is not known whether a transfer of equity is involved in the deal.
A THIS IS a transfer of equity and, although the legal process is very simple, the ramifications can be complicated.
The new partnership gives Piber access to our expertise in high quality print technology and high speed labelling, while the cash injection from the transfer of equity will help to support our long term growth plans in the UK.
In her new position Ms Jones will be carrying out all types of residential property work including sales, purchases, and re-mortgages, transfer of equity, lease extensions and easemen CAPTION(S): Louise Jones: New conveyancer' Harrison Clark new recruits Lorna Tipple and Zoe Hartley
This situation will require a Transfer of Equity into the joint names of yourself and your friend from the joint names of yourself and your ex-girlfriend.