NNA - The United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) Maritime Task Force (MTF) today underwent a transfer of command at a ceremony aboard a ship in Beirut Harbour presided by UNIFIL Force Commander Major-General Paolo Serra.
What does TOC stand for?
TOC stands for Transfer of Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TOC
We have 248 other meanings of TOC in our Acronym Attic
- Tour of California (cycling)
- Tournament Of Champions
- Toxic Organic Compound
- Traces of Chaos (online art community)
- Traces of Chaos (webcomic)
- Traction Owners Club (automobile club; UK)
- Traffic Operations Center
- Train Operating Company (UK railroads)
- Train Operating Condition (Australia)
- Training Operations Center
- Transfer Of Custody
- Transition of Care
- Translocase at the Outer Chloroplast Membrane
- Transmission Oil Cooler (automotive)
- Transnational Organized Crime
- Transportation Operating Command
- Transporting Open Container (various locations)
- Trastorno Obsesivo Compulsivo
- Trial of the Champion (World of Warcraft)
- Trial of the Crusader (World of Warcraft gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It belongs to all Egyptians and not to a certain group the armed forces will not allow it", Tantawi told reporters after a handover ceremony for the transfer of command of the armed forces' 2nd Army in the Suez Canal city of Ismailia.
MAY 1, 2009 The British military operation in Iraq ends after more than six years with the transfer of command to Iraqi forces.
Commenting on transfer of command to NATO in Libya, Gul said it was "positive" noting that there were efforts of some countries to come to the forefront.
Carney indicated in this regard that "what is already happened and is occurring now is the transfer of command and control over the no-fly zone to NATO.
The precision of movement commands doesn't depend on delays during data transfer to control center and delays during transfer of commands themselves.