As part of the planned restructuring a letter of intent has been signed between Finnair Technical Services and Finland Transval Oy regarding a possible transfer of business of Finnair Technical Services' Helsinki-Vantaa warehouse services, which employ around 75 people.
What does TOB stand for?
TOB stands for Transfer of Business (successorship law)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOB
We have 36 other meanings of TOB in our Acronym Attic
- Top of Book (investing)
- Top of the Barrier (quantum physics)
- Tour of Britain (cycle race; UK)
- Tournament of Bad (show)
- Tournament of Bands
- Town of Breckenridge (Colorado)
- Town of Bridgewater (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Town of Oyster Bay (Long Island, NY)
- Toyota of Bastrop (Bastrop, LA)
- Traduction Oecuménique de la Bible (French: Ecumenical Translation of the Bible)
- Triangle-Based Omni-Purpose Building (power generation system)
- Type of Bill
- Type of Business
- The Old Ball and Chain
- Tempat Orang Batak Asli (Indonesian: Original Place Batak People)
- Terms of Business Agreement
- Texas Open Beaches Advocates
- Theatre Owners and Bookers Association
- Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
- There Oughta Be A Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
Until now, any transfer of business or investment property worth $500,000 or more generally triggered a city transfer tax of 2.