Automated digital point transfer in digital images 4.
What does T-IN stand for?
T-IN stands for Transfer In
This definition appears very frequently
We have 69 other meanings of T-IN in our Acronym Attic
- Threshold Generalized Selection Combining
- Tamm-Horsfall (protein)
- Tamm-Horsfall Glycoprotein (immunology)
- Terrain Hazard Map
- WWMCCS Transportable Host
- Threshold-Based Hybrid Selection/Maximal Ratio Combining
- Title I Report
- Telematic Management of Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Terumo Implantable Left Ventricular Assist System (Terumo Corporation)
- T-Shaped Impedance Stabilization Network
- True Iterative Virtual-Uplink Power Weighted (algorithm)
- Terminal Interworking Unit
- Theater-Joint Movement Center (US DoD)
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis (personality assessment)
- Theater-Joint Transportation Board (US DoD)
- Tactical Joint Warfighting Analysis Center
- Toulouse-Lautrec (painter)
- Trypsin-Like Activity (periodontology)
- Tokyo Lambda Exchange (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tony Mowbray today declared himself satisfied with a hectic summer of transfer ins and outs that seen no less than 12 players arriving at Rockliffe Park.
LET'S HOPE that whatever the transfer ins and outs, Dirk Kuyt stays at Anfield this summer and carries on playing next season, wherever he is asked to.
Client Training & Knowledge Transfer In keeping with its unique multidimensional approach to network security, INS not only addresses the technical aspects of network security, but also works with its clients to establish and maintain the administrative processes and procedures required to achieve and maintain tight security.