In Maryland, the Maryland Transfer Advantage Program is flowing more students from Prince George's Community College and Montgomery College (both of which serve large numbers of minority students) to the University of Maryland.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Transfer Advantage Program (various schools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Access Point
- Training Accreditation Program
- Training Action Plan (various agencies)
- Training Allowance Pool
- Training and Projects (various organizations)
- Trans Adriatic Pipeline (natural gas; various locations)
- Trans Anadolu Ham Petrol Boru Hatti Projesi (Turkish: Trans-Anatolian Crude Oil Pipeline Project)
- Transactions on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE)
- Transboundary Air Pollution
- Transesophageal Atrial Pacing
- Transfer-Appropriate Processing (memory processing)
- Transferred Account Procedure (GSM)
- Transient Acoustic Processor
- Transit Access Pass (Los Angeles, CA)
- Transition Assistance Program
- Transition Aviation Project
- Transmission Adaptive Pressure (General Motors)
- Transmitter Antenna Polarization
- Transport and Air Pollution (symposium)
- Transportadora Aérea Portuguesa (Portuguese flight operator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Maryland Transfer Advantage Program, students who have a minimum GPA and complete a certain amount of hours at Prince George's Community College or Montgomery College will get guaranteed admission to University of Maryland.