After a historical perspective of 3D echocardiography, opening chapters deal with the integration of 3D echocardiography in routine clinical practice, overview the different 3D transesophageal echocardiography systems, and review normal mitral valve anatomy and measurements.
What does TEE stand for?
TEE stands for Transesophageal Echocardiography
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEE
We have 82 other meanings of TEE in our Acronym Attic
- Titoli di Efficienza Energetica (Italian: Energy Efficiency Bonds)
- Titre Emploi Entreprise (French: Job Title Company; France)
- Tokyo Electron Europe (various locations)
- Toshiba Electronics Europe
- Total Effective Exposure
- Total Energy Efficiency (natural gas)
- Total Energy Expenditure
- Training Effectiveness Evaluation
- Trans-Europ-Express (train)
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Tribunal Estatal Electoral (Spanish: State Electoral Tribunal; Mexico)
- Trusted Execution Environment (web security)
- Technicien Electricien Electronicien Automobile (French automotive repair program)
- Technologically and Environmentally Equipped Areas (Europe)
- Tennessee Environmental Education Association
- Texas Environmental Excellence Awards (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality)
- Texas Extension Education Association
- Tourism, Environmental and Economic Affairs (South African Department)
- Texas Environmental Education Advisory Committee
- The Essential Electronic Agricultural Library (Cornell University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perioperative Two-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography is an excellent practical guide to cardiac surgically-relevant transoesophageal echocardiography in the operating room and the intensive care unit.
About 110 chapters are divided into 14 sections on cardiac conditions such as prosthetic heart valve disease, intraoperative echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, and coronary artery disease.
The objective of this study was to establish a technique of transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) in birds without cardiac disease and describe the imaging planes obtained.
Stauder is performing a new procedure at Heywood called transesophageal echocardiography or TEE.
RV function was evaluated by bedside transesophageal echocardiography, before and after 18 h of prone-position ventilation.
Other modalities such as transthoracic or transesophageal echocardiography or MRI may be superior for evaluating cardiac masses, cardiomyopathy, or ischemic heart disease, but the ability to obtain a comprehensive evaluation from one sitting using CT can be very advantageous for both the patient and physician--especially in the emergency department setting.