The system utilizes an ultrasonic transducer that scans the part.
What does XDUCER stand for?
XDUCER stands for Transducer
This definition appears very frequently
- Experience Design Team (various companies)
- eXtensible Data Types (XML-based extensible type definition protocol)
- Xenon Discharge Tube
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Document Transform (Microsoft)
- XUV (Extreme Ultraviolet) Doppler Telescope (optical device)
- XML Dataset Typing and Mapping
- XML Data Transfer Objects
- Hervey, Quebec, Canada - Hervey / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xerox Document University (Leesburg, VA)
- Xstream Data Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
To protect transducer housings from damaging foulants, Pettit Marine Paint has introduced Transducer Paint in an aerosol formulation.
Section 2 of this paper presents the form of the transducer calibration equation as a framework for proceeding with the examination of various force uncertainty components.
The transducer is highly tuned, with a resonance frequency in the range of 7 to 10kHz, depending on the dynamic mass load, Below this resonance and down to the low frequencies, the frequency response is flat, with a small ripple of less than [+ or -]1 dB.
A torque transducer has been introduced for the RPA 2000 rubber process analyzer.
DYNISCO LLC Melt-pressure transducers, pressure indicators, and controllers for extrusion or injection molding: * MeltMonitor pressure transducer with integral display.