Transdisciplinary play-based assessment (Lindner, 1993) represents one model of play-based assessment allowing for the evaluation of neuropsychological status for children birth through 6.
What does TPBA stand for?
TPBA stands for Transdisciplinary Play-Based Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Third Party Banking (Australia)
- Ticks per Beat (musical timing)
- Time-Phased Budget
- Toronto Preservation Board (Canada)
- Trade Paperback
- Trailer Park Boys (TV series)
- Transportation Planning Board (various locations)
- Travaux Publics Bourcier (French excavation company)
- Triple-Phase Boundary (materials science)
- Trouble de la Personnalité Borderline (French: Borderline Personality Disorder; behavioral health)
- Tritium-Producing Burnable Absorber Rod
- Tata Power Broad Band (Tata Power; Mumbai, India)
- Takoma Park Baptist Church
- Third Party Billing Code
- Transdisciplinary Play-Based Curriculum
- The Perry Bible Fellowship (online comic; also seen as PBF)
- The Paint Booth Guys (Winter Haven, FL)
- The Pictorial Bardon Group (Argentina artist agency)
- Transactions Per Busy Hour
- Thai Plastic Bags Industries (manufacturer; Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Spiral Binding RJ53 A companion to Transdisciplinary Play-Based Assessment and an accompanying administration guide, also by Linder (child, family, and school psychology, U.
Arena assessment, also referred to as transdisciplinary play-based assessment (Linder, 1990), is an observational assessment in which staff from several disciplines focus on their particular domains within the context of play.