The intranasal electrode is a simple and inexpensive device that is compatible with existing transcutaneous electric nerve stimulators (TENS devices).
What does TENS stand for?
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TENS
We have 24 other meanings of TENS in our Acronym Attic
- Total Environmental Protection
- Tax Exempt Note Rate
- Technologically Enhanced Natural Radioaction
- Threat, Exposure, Necessity, Response (law enforcement)
- Technologically Enhanced Natural Radiation Exposures
- Tribal Environmental and Natural Resources Management
- Telephone Emergency Notification System
- The Episcopal Network for Stewardship (church leaders' association)
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome (a form of Stevens Johnson Syndrome)
- Transcutane Elektrische Neuro Stimulatie (Danish: Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation (aka Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Tensile Standard
- Tallahassee Ear, Nose, and Throat (Tallahassee, FL)
- Translation Environment Tool
- Telekommunikations-Entgeltregulierungsverordnung (German: telecommunications rates regulation ordinance)
- Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (motors)
- Television Niigata Network (Japan)
- Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service (UK)
- Technology Education New Zealand
- Telecommunications Exporters of New Zealand