The 254,471 transactions per minute (tpmC) was accomplished by using Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux AS4 for Itanium Processors Family, Oracle(R)Database 10g Enterprise Edition and BEA(R)Tuxedo(R) 8.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Transactions Per Minute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Total Production Maintenance
- Total Production Management (UK)
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Total Productive Management
- Total Productive Manufacturing
- Toulon Provence Méditérranée (French community)
- Trade Promotion Management
- Trading Partner Management (system)
- Transaction Processing Module
- Transaction Processing Monitor
- Transceiver Processing Module
- Transfer Phase Midcourse
- Transfer Price Mechanism (finance)
- Transfer Pricing Methodology
- Transition Probability Matrix
- Transmission Path Monitoring (Ciena)
- Transmission Planning Model (Sprint)
- Transparent Project Management (various businesses)
- Transparent Prolog Machine
- Transplant Procurement Management (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
77 transactions per minute (tpmC) benchmark score was accomplished, in part, by leveraging NEC's highly scalable, ccNUMA system architecture utilizing 32 Intel Itanium2 processors.
46 transactions per minute (tpmC) at a cost of US $13.
Nasdaq: SUNW) recently announced that a 12-way Sun Enterprise(TM) 4500 server was able to support a record 6,500 users at a rate of 3,251 transactions per minute when put to the test on the standardized NotesBench WebMail benchmark.