The strong connection that they make between the sacred and secular realms of life, which is seen for instance in the transactional interpretations of tithes and offerings, involves religious interpretations and practices that resonate with traditional religious ideas.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Transactional Interpretation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Tourismo Internationale (Alfa Romeo)
- Trace Identifier
- Trace Index (linguistics)
- Track Initialization
- Traducción e Interpretación (Spanish: Translation & Interpreting)
- Traffic Information
- Training Instructor
- Training Instructor (US DoD)
- Training Integrator (various companies)
- Transaction Identifier (telecommunications)
- Transfer Impedance
- Transfusion Independence (blood transfusions)
- Transistorized Ignition
- Transition Initialization
- Transmission Identification
- Transmission Identification/Identifier
- Transparency International
- Transport Index
- Treasure Island (Hotel Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV)
- Tribunal d'Instance (French: District Court)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several new interpretations have arisen in recent years, and one of the purposes of the Loyola conference was to discuss the adequacy and relation to CI of some of them, particulary the Transactional Interpretation of John G.