By establishing a local presence we are not only able to provide a better service to our existing clients, but can also help other firms in the region by delivering scalable and flexible transaction processing environments.
What does TPE stand for?
TPE stands for Transaction Processing Environment (UniKix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TPE
We have 106 other meanings of TPE in our Acronym Attic
- Threshold Photoelectron
- Tiny Paper Enclosure (philately)
- Total Potential Exposure (credit management)
- Total Power Exchange
- Tracking & Pointing Experiment
- Tracking and Pointing Experiment
- Trade Promotion Excellence (Kellogg)
- Trainer-Peculiar Equipment
- Training Project Engineer
- Trans-Pacific Exchange (now VIA; Stanford, CA)
- Transaction Processing Executive
- Travaux Personnels Encadrés (French: Supervised Personal Work; academics)
- Très Petites Entreprise (French: Very Small Business)
- Tribunal pour Enfants (French juvenile court)
- Tris Phosphoric Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Turboprop Engine
- Twisted Pair Ethernet
- Two-Phase Extraction (environment)
- Theoretical Production Ecology-Wageningen Agricultural University (The Netherlands)
- TTP Promoter Element 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transaction processing environments, such as those found on Wall Street or in the insurance industry, are still a few years off, as they tend to be very conservative and require additional features.
This means LiveVault can provide protection even for 24-hour operations like websites, e-commerce sites, and any other systems with short backup windows, including e-mail and transaction processing environments.