Use an alternate account or transaction identifier for business processes that requires the primary account number to be utilized after authorization, such as processing of recurring payments, customer loyalty programs or fraud management.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Transaction Identifier (telecommunications)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Tourism Industry
- Tourismo Internationale (Alfa Romeo)
- Trace Identifier
- Trace Index (linguistics)
- Track Initialization
- Traducción e Interpretación (Spanish: Translation & Interpreting)
- Traffic Information
- Training Instructor
- Training Instructor (US DoD)
- Training Integrator (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in a refreshing move away from arcane screen names and transaction identifiers, for reporting Knoah EPM 5.