What to do after the transaction Executives should periodically monitor the properties brought into or already within the boundaries of the business to ensure they have adequately assessed the potential environmental liability.
What does TE stand for?
TE stands for Transaction Executive
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TE
We have 36 other meanings of TE in our Acronym Attic
- Tournament Edition (gaming)
- Toxoplasmic Encephalitis (infectious disease)
- Tracking Error
- Tractor England (Ferguson Tractor manufacturer circa 1950)
- Traditional Expression
- Traffic Engineering
- Traffic Engineering (Cisco)
- Trailing Edge
- Training Equipment
- Training Establishment (various locations)