During his career, Joseph has developed an expertise in managing engagements including complex multi-national audits, entrepreneurial startups, audits of internal controls over financial reporting, providing technical accounting and transaction advisory services, and most recently assisting companies with International Financial Reporting Standards.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for Transaction Advisory Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAS
We have 443 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- Toxic Anger Syndrome
- Trace Analysis System
- Trade Automation Service (DHL program)
- Trade, Aid and Security
- Traffic Advisory System (aviation)
- Training Advisory Service
- Training Aids Section (US Navy)
- Training Aids System
- Trans-Admittance Stage
- Transaction Access Network
- Transatmospheric Aeronautical System
- Transfer Accountability System
- Transfer Agent System (financial industry)
- Transfer Articulation Services
- Transfusion-Associated Sepsis
- Transition Assistance Services (Texas)
- Transmit Antenna Switching (wireless communications)
- Transport Automation Solutions (Alcatel)
- Transportation Addressing System
- Transportation Annual Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the firm is looking to recruit locally at the director level and Mark Taylor, a current assurance partner, will be joining the transaction advisory services team to help capitalise on current opportunities.
Senior Manager Transaction Advisory Services Ernst & Young LLP New York, NY Elizabeth Zaitzeff, J.
Also, Tim Leach, head of consumer products, transaction advisory services, Ernst & Young, London, will discuss a review of recent M&A deals in the beauty sector.
E & Y's Transaction Advisory Services practice conducted more than 175 in-depth interviews with executives bearing responsibility for corporate development.