Endometrial assessment by transabdominal ultrasonography in postmenopausal women.
What does TAUS stand for?
TAUS stands for Transabdominal Ultrasonography
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAUS
We have 2 other meanings of TAUS in our Acronym Attic
- Traditional Arts in Upstate New York
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy (various schools)
- Temple Association of University Professionals (Philadelphia, PA)
- Topics in Astroparticle and Underground Physics
- Totally and Utterly Pissed Off
- Tomahawk All-Up Round
- Target Adaptive Unitary and Dispenser Robotic Ubiquity System (German and Swedish cruise missile)
- Transfer and Automated Registration of Uncertified Stock
- Transfer Articulation of University Requirements at UB System (University of Buffalo, New York)
- Tea Association of the USA, Inc
- Translation Automation User Society (est. 2004)
- Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Unstable Angina
- Theatre Arts University Theatre (Virginia Tech)
- Tulsa Area United Way (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Turkish Association of University Women (est. 1949)
- The Association of University of Wisconsin Professionals (Madison, WI)
- Target Acquisition and Verification
- Technical Architecture View
- Technical Assistance Visit
- Technical Availability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently available technologies include transabdominal ultrasonography (US), endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography (PTC), endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), magnetic resonance imaging with cholangiopancreatography (MRI, MRCP) and helical (or spiral) computed tomography (CT).