Well every good list needs a great railway journey and for some reason I've never done the greatest of the lot, the Trans-Siberian Express.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Trans-Siberian Express
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Tom Savage Explosion (band)
- Topology State Element
- Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX since April, 2002)
- Total Solar Eclipse
- Total System Error
- Toulouse School of Economics (France)
- Traditional Search Engine (computing)
- TRADOC Support Element
- Traffic Safety Education
- Transactions on Software Engineering (IEEE publication)
- Transition Special Education
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
- Transport Support Enabled
- Transportation Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Travailleurs Sans Emploi (French: Unemployed Workers; Belgium)
- Travel Search Engine
- Treated Sewage Effluent
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc. (New York)
- Tribunal Superior Eleitoral (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express <p>This train was launched in April 2007 to much fanfare in Moscow and follows the Trans-Siberian route between Moscow and Vladivostok.
uk CAPTION(S): A statue to the working people in Novosibirsk The restaurant car on board The Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express The Yekaterinburg church which marks where Czar Nicholas II and his family were murdered, in 1918 Gorkhi Terelj National Par r rk, Mongolia, close to the route of the Trans-Siberian Express
The plan is to return by jet and the Trans-Siberian Express.
I've been wanting to take the Trans-Siberian Express for years, and now I'm even more desperate to do it.
GW Travel, specialising in long-distance rail tours, has a 14-day Trans-Siberian Express Winter Wonderland tour for February 2010, with a star speaker in BBC World Affairs Editor John Simpson.