The Ashkelon-Eilat pipeline, also known as the Trans-Israel pipeline or Tipline, has been functioning for several years.
What does TIPLINE stand for?
TIPLINE stands for Trans-Israel Pipeline (Eilat to Ashkelon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transportation Improvement Program Involvement Team (Washington)
- Tactical Imagery Processing Laboratory
- Tactical Information Processing Laboratory
- Teach Information Processing Language
- Techcorr India Private Limited
- Template Image Processing Library (computer science)
- Toshiba India Private Ltd.
- Town of Inlet Public Library (Inlet, NY)
- Trainee Impact on Pupil Learning (Teacher Development Agency; UK)
- Triangle Intellectual Property Law Association, Inc. (Raleigh, NC)
- Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal
- The Intellectual Property Lawyers' Organisation (UK)
- Timing Point Location (railway network; UK)
- Techniques in Print Media (Mount Saint Vincent University; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Tire Intelligent Pressure Management
- Tomographic Imaging and Porous Media Laboratory (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Totally Integrated Power Module (automotive engineering)
- Transient Interfacial Phenomena in Miscible Polymer Systems (space experiment)
- Tumeurs Intracanalaires Papillaires et Mucineuses Pancréas (French)
- Time Interval Petri Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ashkelon-Eilat pipeline, known as the Trans-Israel Pipeline (Tipline), has been functioning for several years.
Ashkelon-Eilat, known as the Trans-Israel Pipeline (Tipline), has been functioning for several years.