26 B to finance projects under the Trans-European Transport Network (TEN-T).
What does TEN-T stand for?
TEN-T stands for Trans-European Transport Network (EU; also seen as TETN)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TEN-T in our Acronym Attic
- Total Enteral Nutrition
- Total Entertainment Network (online games, etc.)
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Toyota European Network
- Training and Education Network
- Training and Employment Network
- Training and Enterprise Network
- Trans-European Network (railways)
- Transverse Equivalent Network
- Trans-European Energy Networks
- Trans-European Telecommunications Network
- Tennessee Emergency Number Association (see also NENA)
- Test and Training Enabling Architecture
- Tropical Eastern North Atlantic Time-Series Observatory (Cape Verde)
- Treatment Techniques for Removing Natural Radionuclides from Drinking Water (project; European Union; Finland)
- Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (US DoD)
- The Emperor's New Clones (Star Wars movie parody)
- Technological Education and National Development
- The European Nursing Development Agency
- Texas Education Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trans-European Transport Network (TEN-T) policy aims to provide the infrastructure needed for the internal market to function smoothly and for the objectives of the Lisbon Agenda, with special emphasis on economic growth and employment.
They have been favoured by Brussels partly because it considers them links in the trans-European transport network (TENs) which attracts EU funding through easing pan-EU travel.
The A1 north of Newcastle links two major cities, is listed on the trans-European transport network and carries a high proportion of heavy goods vehicles.
New EU Transport Commissioner Jacques Barrot explained: "Construction of the trans-European transport network is a major element of European competitiveness and the balanced and sustainable development of the European Union".