Cyprus is isolated from the trans-European energy networks.
What does TEN-E stand for?
TEN-E stands for Trans-European Energy Networks
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Total Efficiency Network
- Total Enteral Nutrition
- Total Entertainment Network (online games, etc.)
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Toyota European Network
- Training and Education Network
- Training and Employment Network
- Training and Enterprise Network
- Trans-European Network (railways)
- Transverse Equivalent Network
- Trans-European Transport Network (EU; also seen as TETN)
- Trans-European Telecommunications Network
- Tennessee Emergency Number Association (see also NENA)
- Test and Training Enabling Architecture
- Tropical Eastern North Atlantic Time-Series Observatory (Cape Verde)
- Treatment Techniques for Removing Natural Radionuclides from Drinking Water (project; European Union; Finland)
- Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (US DoD)
- The Emperor's New Clones (Star Wars movie parody)
- Technological Education and National Development
- The European Nursing Development Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
She confirmed that AGRI was not part of the Trans-European Energy Networks (TEN-E) funding programme, but added it could become eligible for funding under the EU's next medium-term spending plan (called its 'financial perspectives') from 2014 to 2020.
He added that as regards the Trans-European energy networks, significant progress was made and the Ministry of Transport developed a feasibility study on the priority gas pipeline connections.
Most of the new pipelines will be located along one of the European Union's priority trans-European energy networks (TEN-e).
One problem was the exclusion of oil pipelines from trans-European energy networks (TEN-E) spending and the parliament called for including oil infrastructure in this programme and that projects such as the Odessa-Gdansk and Constanta-Trieste pipelines should be 'high-priority projects of European interest'.