Commenting on the involvement of Turkmen gas in the TANAP pipeline project, Gulmira Rzayeva, a research fellow at the Baku-based Strategic Research Center, said in an interview with Sunday's Zaman that the construction of the Trans-Caspian pipeline is an energy interest for Turkey as "Turkey's gas demand will increase by up to 77 percent by 2030.
What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for Trans-Caspian Pipeline (submarine pipeline between Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCP
We have 485 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- Traditional Cultural Place
- Traditional Cultural Property (US NPS)
- Traffic Calming Program (various locations)
- Traffic Control Point (law enforcement)
- Traffic Control Point/Post
- Trainer Change Proposal
- Training Certification Plan
- Training Concept Plan
- Training Control Program
- Trajectory Change Point (air traffic management)
- Transactional Content Processing (software)
- Transcutaneous Pacing
- TRANSEC Control Processor
- Transformation Campaign Plan
- Transformer Coupled Plasma
- Transmission by Carrier Pigeon
- Transmission Control Protocol (with Internet Protocol [IP], the main protocol of the Internet)
- Transport Control Protocol
- Transportation Charter Permit
- Transportation Control Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking after talks in Turkmenistan's Asghabat, Turkish Energy Minister Taner YA[+ or -]ldA[+ or -]z said a structure that would carry Turkmen gas through Azerbaijan in a bid to ease trade was planned, referring to a trans-Caspian pipeline project.
Moscow has since been warning that the un-determined borders of the Caspian Sea would be a stumbling bloc for trans-Caspian pipeline projects.
Bouchez said the EU financed an environmental assessment, which concluded that a trans-Caspian pipeline would have less impact than the many existing pipelines that bring Caspian oil and gas to shore.
Kniazev pointed to the recent agreement between the managers of Nabucco Gas Pipeline International and Turkmenistan's leaders for the construction of the Trans-Caspian Gas Pipeline, and stressed that construction of a trans-Caspian pipeline without considering Iran and Russia's interests will be futile.