What does TALEP stand for?
TALEP stands for Traitement Automatique de la Langue Écrite et de la Parole (French: Processing of Written Language and Speech; Stendhal University; Grenoble, France)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Theory and Applications of Language Equations (workshop)
- Thinking About Life Experiences (questionnaire)
- Three Amino Acid Loop Extension (biochemistry)
- Time, Attendance & Labor Exception
- Typed Applicative Language Experiment (software)
- Technical Assistance for Law Enforcement in the 21st Century Act (Canada)
- Tammin Alcoa Landcare Education Centre (Australia)
- Texas Analytical Laboratories for Environmental Management, Inc.
- Toshiba Advanced Light Engine
- Training Adult Literacy, English as a Second Language, and Numeracy Teachers (UK)
- TAL Expression Syntax
- Technology and Learning in Every School (Montana)
- Tellers and Listeners Enjoying Stories
- Template Attribute Language Expression Syntax (programming language)
- The Alberta League Encouraging Storytelling (Canada)
- Tandem Arrayed Ligation of Expressed Sequence Tags
- Take A Look! Foundation
- Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (US government)
- The Amy Listen Foundation (California)
- Thornton Alumni Legacy Fund (Harvey, IL)