The OVC Training and Technical Assistance Center serves as a centralized access point for information about OVC's training and technical assistance resources to federal, state, and local agencies and special emphasis organizations involved in providing services to crime victims.
What does T&TA stand for?
T&TA stands for Training and Technical Assistance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of T&TA
- Travel & Tourism
- Travel and Transportation
- Trawlers & Trawlering (mailing list)
- Tried and Tested
- Tried and True
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Truck & Trailer (various locations)
- Tsetse and Trypanosomiasis
- Tunnels and Trolls (RPG)
- Time and Time Again (band)
- Tools and Test Equipment
- Training & Training Equipment Plan
- Tasking & Technical Guidance
- Time and Time Mark
- Twickenham and Thames Valley Bee-Keepers' Association (UK)
- Test And Training Wing
- Test and Verification
- Training and Visit System (agricultural extension program in India
- Test and Verification Control Board
- Targeting And Weaponeering
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) National Training and Technical Assistance Center seeks to upgrade and expand the professional skills of juvenile justice and delinquency prevention practitioners and increase their capacity to reduce youth crime and improve the juvenile justice system.
The staff members have traveled to such places as Hungary, Poland, Austria, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia to provide training and technical assistance under the auspices of the Task Force.
Training and Technical Assistance OJP supports a wide variety of programs, training, and technical assistance to help law enforcement officials improve the investigation and prosecution of complex criminal cases.
In this context a service includes the evaluation of need for a device; purchasing, leasing or otherwise providing devices; selecting, designing, fitting, customizing, adapting, applying, maintaining, or replacing devices; coordination and use of therapies in conjunction with devices; and training and technical assistance for the individual, family member or others substantially involved in the major life functions of people with disabilities.