a worldwide leader in e-learning management solutions, today announced a new B2B Learning Network(TM) site affiliation with Training and Education in the 21st Century (TE21).
What does TE21 stand for?
TE21 stands for Training and Education in the 21st Century (Charleston, SC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Test Equipment Software Test Management Adapter
- Transverse Electric Surface Wave
- Tactical Endurance - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Terminal Emulator/2
- Tax Exempt and Government Entities Operating Division (IRS)
- Tactical Engagement/Instrumentation Range
- Transverse Electric/Transverse Magnetic
- Terminal Equipment Type 1 (four wire, twisted pair digital interface)
- Cellular User's Terminal Equipment (Terminal Equipment type 2)
- Technologically Enhanced Educational Environments
- Tactical Engineering & Analysis, Inc.
- Tactical Espionage Action (game)
- Tank Excavation Assessment (chemical storage)
- Targeted Employment Area
- Targeted Enforcement Area (police warning radar)
- Taxed Enough Already (tea party; political activism)
- Teachers Experiencing Antarctica and the Arctic
- Technical Engineering Authority
- Technical Excellence Award (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com (Nasdaq: LTWO), a leading provider of e-learning solutions, in conjunction with Training and Education in the 21st Century (TE21), a provider of Internet learning systems, products, and services, announced today an agreement to provide a comprehensive online learning system for the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI).