This Echelon II Command, led by a vice admiral, will consist of the Naval Personnel Development Command (NPDC), the 16 Learning Centers, three Training Support Commands (TSCs), and the Human Performance Center (HPC).
What does TRASUPCOM stand for?
TRASUPCOM stands for Training Support Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Three Rivers Alliance of Serious Homebrewers (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Transport Layer Seamless Handover
- Tubes Rarities and Smash Hits (music album)
- Registry Trash Keys Finder
- Trust Region Aggressive Space Mapping
- Tax Reduction Act Stock Ownership Plan
- TRADOC System Staff Officer
- TRADOC System Support Officer
- Training Station (US Navy)
- TRADOC System Training Officer
- Thermal Radiation Analyzer System
- Training Systems (US Marine Corps)
- Tactical Reconnoitering and Acquisition Team (video game)
- Technology Readiness Assessment Team
- Transition Readiness Assessment Tool
- Texas Radio and the Big Beat (song)
- The Restaurant At the End of the Universe (novel by Douglas Adams)
- The Retirement Advisor University (Anderson School of Management Executive Education; University of California at Los Angeles)
- Tiddim Road Athletic Union (soccer; Imphal, India)
- Transcoder and Rate Adaption Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
They can either download them from the Reimer Digital Library or request a CD-ROM from the Army Training Support Command at Fort Eustis, Virginia.
Participants in the program included Pfizer, Symantec, Seagate, Bechtel, Baker Hughes, Schwan's, Mercury, US Army Training Support Command, Wachovia, Motorola and Starwood Hotels and Resorts.