We also sponsor sea cadets from affiliated sea cadet corps on three training ships, one sail two motor.
What does T/S stand for?
T/S stands for Training Ship
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of T/S
We have 114 other meanings of T/S in our Acronym Attic
- Top of Rail
- Transformer Rectifier (electronic equipment)
- Transmitter/Receiver (also seen as TR)
- Transportation Request
- Trust Receipt
- Transmit/Receive Active Array Antenna Lens
- Telemetry/Range Instrumented Aircraft
- Temporal/Spatial Addition Modulo Length (coding scheme)
- Temporal/Spatial Addition Modulo L
- Test Set
- Testosterone/Sex Hormone Binding Globulin Ratio
- Tactical/Standard Instrument Procedures
- Tangent to Tangent (specifying dimensions of cylindrical objects)
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Tobramycin and Ticarcillin (pharmacology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vindicatrix was a training ship based at Sharpness, Gloucestershire, where thousands of boys aged 15-17 trained for service in the British Merchant Navy over the years 1939-66, many of whom gave their lives during WW2.
AKRA (CyHAN)- Argentina's government has ordered a crew of over 300 sailors to leave its navy training ship, the Libertad, which has been seized by authorities in Ghana.
Summary: The family of a 14-year-old Sea Cadet who died after falling from a training ship have spoken of the loss of a "wonderful son".
He was one of 19 youngsters on the Sea Cadet Corps training ship Royalist.
A SEA cadet has died after plunging 30ft from the rigging of a sail training ship and into the water.
He was one of a crew of Sea Cadets on board the training ship TS Royalist which had taken part in celebrations to mark the 150th anniversary of the movement just hours before.