They have objected to plans to replace training nets damaged in an arson attack, saying that the noise of the cricketers practising is becoming too much for them.
What does T-net stand for?
T-net stands for Training Net (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of T-net in our Acronym Attic
- Terahertz Multi-Chip Module
- Training-Modeling Integration
- Transportation Mini Information Library
- T-Cell Malignant Lymphoma
- Therapy-Related Myeloid Leukemia
- Tail Memory Management Algorithm
- Tunnel-Multicast Open Shortest Path First
- Tactical Multi-Band Satellite Terminal
- Terminal Multiplexer
- Tricare Next Generation of Contracts
- threshold Number Needed to Treat (patients)
- Transitional Officer Development Plan (USAF)
- Transfer Out
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Tissue plasminogen activator activity and antigen
- tissue plasminogen activator and inhibitors
- Teacher-Parent Authorization Security System (iris recognition security system)
- Transmitting Portable Electronic Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
That White is here in Sri Lanka, crunching cricket balls out of the training nets at the Colts ground in a vibrant pocket of Colombo, suggests the plan he made at the end of a horrendous Australian season, to rebuild his game through the IPL and English county cricket, has worked.
They wil also have the opportunity to use the Riverside's indoor school, outdoor training nets and the pitch itself.
CAPTION(S): CRACKED: Tooting track; RUSTING: Roller at White Hart Lane and (inset) training nets and the showers
Schutt is touting its Football Kicking and Training Net as the first ever pop-up training net for football.