Dave Berry, 33, of Beverley Road, Whitley Bay, is a physical training instructor in the Royal Navy and launched an SOS boot camp at Whitley Bay Football Club.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Training Instructor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Toonami Infolink (website)
- Total Income
- Total Insanity
- Tourism Industry
- Tourismo Internationale (Alfa Romeo)
- Trace Identifier
- Trace Index (linguistics)
- Track Initialization
- Traducción e Interpretación (Spanish: Translation & Interpreting)
- Traffic Information
- Training Instructor (US DoD)
- Training Integrator (various companies)
- Transaction Identifier (telecommunications)
- Transactional Interpretation
- Transfer Impedance
- Transfusion Independence (blood transfusions)
- Transistorized Ignition
- Transition Initialization
- Transmission Identification
- Transmission Identification/Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ricardo Chavez, a military training instructor with the 433rd Training Squadron at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, is one of the Air Force's 12 Outstanding Airmen of the Year.
A WOMAN driver who killed an RAF training instructor after a concentration lapse failed to get her jail term reduced yesterday.
The South West Durham Training team, based at Newton Aycliffe, has grown 12pc to 52 with the appointment of training officer Emma Bland, training instructor Mike Frisby, mechanical training instructor Jim Queen and receptionist Tracey McGrath.
The Newton Aycliffe-based business has boosted its team with training officer Emma Bland, training instructor Mike Frisby, receptionist Tracey McGrath and mechanical training instructor Jim Queen.
As a minimum, a full- or part-time candidate has to be a MAWTS-1 certified Air Combat Training Instructor.