Navy aircrew training devices Boeing will maintain U.
What does TRADE stand for?
TRADE stands for Training Device
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of TRADE
We have 9 other meanings of TRADE in our Acronym Attic
- Training Requirements Analysis Document
- Training/Readiness Assessment Device (US Navy)
- Transportation Routing And Documentation
- Timber Research And Development Association (UK)
- Timber Research and Development Advisory Council (Timber Research and Development Advisory Council of Queensland)
- Trace to Destination & Advise
- TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) R1 (Receptor Type 1)-Associated Death Domain (protein)
- Tornado Research and Defense Development (est. 1995; Abilene, TX)
- Toolkit for Requirements and Design Engineering
- Trading Regionally and Developing Expertise Network (USAID)
- Training Devices and Equipment
- Training Resources and Data Exchange
- Tri-Area Association for Economic Development
- Tank-Automotive Command Research, Development, and Engineering
- Training Device Requirements
- TRADOC Data Evaluation Study (US Army)
- Transportable Rapid Deployment Steerable Mount Antenna
- Training Detachment
- Training Device Man (US Navy Rating)
- Target Resolution Discrimination Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
In previous acquisition models, all of the groups--the training device managers, classroom instructors and others--defined success separately," Osprey program analyst Robert Cox says.
Aims had been looking for ways to keep the pilot-training equipment on campus since the simulator's former owner, Englewood-based Training Devices Inc.
The egress-procedures trainer is a cockpit canopy which serves as a training device and allows pilots to learn how to execute various procedures.
The F-22 Weapons Tactics Trainer, an intermediate level training device, will be powered by a multi-processor, single graphics pipe SGI Onyx 3400 system that will support a high fidelity tactical environment.