The incident, which occurred east of Pittsburgh, took place when a trainee air traffic controller reportedly advised the pilot of the Delta flight to turn into the path of the oncoming PSA fight.
What does TATC stand for?
TATC stands for Trainee Air Traffic Controller (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TATC
We have 13 other meanings of TATC in our Acronym Attic
- Transanal Abdominal Transanal Radical Proctosigmoidectomy
- Table Tennis Association of Cabuyao (Philippines)
- Transportation Aviation Test And Support
- Tank-Antitank/Assault Weapons Requirements Study
- Triaminotrinitrobenzene (high temperature explosive)
- Tactical Aeromedical Training Course
- Tactical/Terminal Air Traffic Control
- Tea Association Technical Committee
- Technician Apprentice Training Centre (UK)
- The Art Teacher Connection
- Transportation Appeal Tribunal of Canada
- Terminal Air Traffic Control Automation
- Transportable Air Traffic Control Communication Shelter
- Terminal Air Traffic Control Facilities
- Transportable Air Traffic Control Facility
- Tactical Automatic Telephone Central Office
- Tanzanian Training Centre for Orthopaedic Technologists
- Technical Assistance and Training Department (Palestinian Economic Council for Development and Reconstruction)
- Texas Association of Teachers of Dance
- Threat Assessment Training Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Mackay, a trainee air traffic controller, told the court he considered whether he and other passengers may have to restrain Jandoo.
A trainee air traffic controller at Coventry had failed to tell me not to fly beyond 1,500 feet,' he said.
It is claimed a trainee air traffic controller at Manchester Airport failed to spot that the second craft, a British Airways plane, was going faster than expected and catching up with a Swiss jet flying ahead.
Stornoway Sheriff Court was told by trainee air traffic controller Roger Mackay he was 'very concerned' when Jandoo opened an overhead locker as the plane prepared to land.
The passenger jets were just nine seconds from a mid-air collision after a mistake by a trainee air traffic controller on Tuesday.
5 Kyodo (EDS: CHANGING HEADLINE, ADDING FRESH DEVELOPMENTS) Police said Monday they questioned a trainee air traffic controller and his supervisor in connection with a near-miss involving two Japan Airlines (JAL) planes over central Japan on Wednesday.