Starting out as a trainee account executive on the British Airways account, he worked his way up through the ranks before deciding to return home for the sake of his young family.
What does TAE stand for?
TAE stands for Trainee Account Executive (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAE
We have 113 other meanings of TAE in our Acronym Attic
- The Attic Ends (band)
- The Automatic Earth (blog)
- The Avalanche Effect (band)
- Therapeutic Area Expert
- Thielert Aircraft Engines (Germany)
- Thinking At the Edge (Gendlin philosophy)
- Thomas Alva Edison
- Time Alignment Error
- Total Absolute Error
- Total Asymptotic Efficiency
- Training and Education (various organizations)
- Trans-Arterial Embolization
- Transportable Applications Executive
- Transportation Acquisition Executive
- Trial and Error
- Tris-Acetate EDTA buffer
- Trucs et Astuces Express (French: Express Tips and Tricks; blog)
- Tasmanian Aboriginal Education Association (Australia)
- Texas Art Education Association (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent graduate Daniel Elliott also joins the Admiral team as a trainee account executive, after obtaining a degree in communications at Northumbria University.
Dominic Parker and Nuala Ryan have joined the Birmingham team as senior and trainee account executives respectively, while Seetle Chahal is the new account executive in Shrewsbury.
She began as a trainee account executive earlier this year and will now be working on a number of leading accounts including Holland & Barrett, University of Teesside, Tees Health Authority, Eaga Partnership and Marron Solicitors.
A trainee account executive only 18 months ago, Jason's exceptional success since his arrival at HT will now see him manage the accounts for nationwide bar chain Edward's and health client Helps Stop Snoring.
Her career began with high-tech agency Text 100, where she was promoted from trainee account executive to account director in just two and half years.
The team of trainee account executives and assistants has also been boosted by the arrival of graduates Sara Jenkins, Sukhi Jhitta and Corinne Prescott.