Grants were equally divided between the four Area Forums, with the largest amount of pounds 18,244 going to the Peer Mentoring Scheme, to train 48 students at four schools as mentors to offer practical and emotional support to children about to move to secondary school.
What does T48 stand for?
T48 stands for Train 48 (Canadian TV Show)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Terminator 4 (movie)
- Thyroxine (thyroid hormone)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- Turbocharged 4 cylinder (Volvo)
- Tools for Technologically Enhanced Education
- Tea for Two
- temperature of 42.0 degrees C
- Tomoyo42's Room (web comic)
- 644 Voice Circuit Leased Line (DS3, AT&T Terminology)
- Human Breast Cancer Cells
- Together for Adoption
- Training for Business Professionals (Canada)
- Terminate for Convenience (government contracting)
- The Fourth Coming (computer game)
- Technologies for Conservation and Development (Fauna & Flora International and Resource Africa)
- Team for Delirium (e-gaming team)
- Technology for Development (various organizations)
- Telemployment for the Disabled (project)
- Termination for Default
- Thought for the Day (Internet slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malouda admitted it was stupid to refuse to train 48 hours before the game in protest due to the Anelka bust-up.
Just as soon as they work out how many carriages they need to make a train 48 miles long, that is.